Adrenaline Romance is not just a generic travel blog that simply presents compelling stories, full-color photos, and personal opinions of one’s trips. It is an online resource for those who wish to visit these destinations and plan their own trips. It is a blog that showcases exhilarating outdoor adventure sports that are offered all around the Philippines.
Adrenaline Romance has rapidly gained popularity among local and foreign tourists, travelers, and adventurers. Such popularity makes our blog an ideal advertising platform for your products and services.
We would like to invite you to use Adrenaline Romance as a marketing tool for your business.
- We are open to brand ambassadorship.
- We offer ad space and banner placements.
- We are open to mutually beneficial partnerships.
- We review outdoor products and services (as long as it does not compete with Deuter, the brand that we are currently representing).
- We review unique food establishments.
- Invite us to cover travel- and adventure-related events.
- Invite us to try out new adventures you are offering.
- Invite us to write about a new or existing adventure/travel spot in your place.
- We accept paid travel- and adventure-related guest posts.
- We accept copyediting tasks.
- And more! We are open to exciting ideas!
To prove that we are the right media partner for you, check out our recognition below. Contact us right now for a fruitful partnership!
Recognition, Nominations, Representations and Awards
Environment, Community, and Tourism Project Involvements
- Cebu’s MagTV Na! Valentine’s Feature – Love + Adventure = Heart Attack
Mentions and Features
- PWC Philippines: Vismin’s Philippine Gems
- Holiday Lettings from Tripadvisor: 15 Couple Bloggers You Should Be Following in 2018
- P.S. I’m on My Way: These are the Best Trips in the Philippines according to Filipino Travel Bloggers
- Tara Let’s Anywhere: 10+ Feel-Good Travel Stories That Will Inspire You to Live, Love, and Travel
- Bean in Transit: 4 Inspiring Travel Couples You Should Follow
- Rappler (by Claire Madarang): Beautiful and Underrated: 8 PH Destinations to Visit in 2018
- SSI: Freedive for the Future
- Warrior Pilgrimage: Gian Carlo and the Core of Successful Blogging
- Ven Going Places: A Couple Hike and Travel, Together
- Tara Let’s Anywhere: 35 of the Best Waterfalls in the Philippines
- Travel With Karla: Filipino Travel Vloggers and Their Music
- Home Away by Expedia: Best Manila Tourist Spots
- Skip The Flip: BCBA Recognizes Top Bloggers This Year (2016)
- Best Cebu Blog Awards: BCBA 9th Awards Reveals Top Cebu Bloggers
- UTravel Share: Our Partners
- Feedspot: Top 25 Philippines Travel Blogs And Websites on the Web
- The Cebuano: 5 Amazing Cebuana Adventurers to Follow on Instagram
- Drift Stories: 16 of the Best and Exceptional Cebuana Bloggers
- Pinoy Adventurista – Prosperous and Exciting Year of Travel in 2016
- TaraLets Anywhere – Best Places to Visit in the Philippines
- Four-Eyed Laagan – Best Place to Go? Travelers Speak
- Celenism (Pinoy Travel Bloggers Blog Carnival) – Retracing Steps and Other Homegrown Stories
- Feature Photo for EMCOR 2017 Calendar
- Filipino Life September to October Issue 10 – Volume 2 – Series of 2016 (print magazine): Rock Climbing in the Philippines, pp: 66 to 69
- Multisport (article written by Kara Santos): The Best Adventures Perfect for the Long Weekend
- Escooped: Top 20 Cebu Blogger Influencers for 2016
- Window Seat PH: Cebu: Adventures off the Beaten Trail
- Everywhere With Ferna: 5 Reliable Adventurous Tour Guides in the Philippines
- Rappler (article written by Joshua Berida): Discover These 12 Stunning Destinations in the Visayas
- Taralets Anywhere: 7 Breathtaking Natural Pools in the Philippines
- Archipelago: Notes from Sohoton Cove National Park
- D’yan Lang: Breathtaking Bukidnon: What Lies Beyond Asia’s Longest Zipline
- Rappler (article written by Joshua Berida): 8 Travel Destination Ideas for Your Next Road Trip
- Drift Stories: Blogger Spotlight: Gian Carlo and Sheila of Adrenaline Romance
- Face Cebu: What to Do During Valentines Day Here in Cebu
- Choose Philippines: 16 Best Travels You Can Have in the Philippines this 2016
- Filipina Explorer: What’s In Your Travel Bag: Pinoy Travel Bloggers Reveal
- Out of Town Blog: Perfect Philippine Summer Getaways According to Pinoy Travel Bloggers
- Dyan Lang: 16 Best Travels in the Philippines for 2016
- Manila Bulletin (article written by Mary Ramone Go): Brilliant Ways to Travel Cheap
- Rappler (article written by Claire Madarang) – 8 Beautiful PH Destinations to Visit this 2016
- Whatever Babe – Incredible Pinoy Bloggers Volume IV
- Blaze Your Adventure – Adventure Series: Adrenaline Romance
- Pinoy Secret Files – Travel and Adventure Featuring the Vertical Bivouac at Kiokong White Rock Wall
- Emjae Photos – Awesome Travel Photos By 10 Cebu Instagramers
- Traveling Light – The Joys and Woes of Love on the Road
- Two Way Travels – As Told By Bloggers: PH Destinations You Should Visit In Your Lifetime
- Where to Eat Philippines – Adrenaline Romance Features Seafood Island Cebu
- Rappler (article written by Claire Madarang) – Women and the Art of Travel Planning
- Rapper (article written by Clarie Madarang) – In Photos: 8 PH Lakes to Add to Your Travel Bucket List
- Rappler (article written by Claire Madarang) – 6 PH Beach Trips for Your Last Summer Hurrah
- Visit Pinas – Photo of the Day: Go Rappel
- Pinoy Adventurista – Luzon Lovapalooza: For the Love of Luzon
- The Philippine Travelogue – The Pinoy Travel Bloggers Closing the Curtains on 2013: Love, Learn and Living
- Caption this Adventure – Experiencing Igutan Cave
Speeches, Workshops, Talks, and Public Speaking Engagements
- Workshop on Creative Writing and Stage Arts – Resource Speaker and Trainer, September 30, 2017, Eloisa Suites Hotel
- Best Cebu Blog Awards 2015 – Inspirational Speech
- The Core of Successful Blogging – July 29 and August 19, 2017, Books and Brews Cafe
Social Media Statistics
- Blog Followers: 1,307
- Facebook Page Followers: 3,676
- Twitter Followers: 3,851
- Instagram Followers: 2,778
- YouTube Channel Subscribers: 202
- Domain Authority: 32
- Page Authority: 43
- Google PageRank: 4/10
- MozRank: 5/10
The figures above are all based on pure, natural, organic traffic. No paid traffic of any kind is involved.