In the world of travel and outdoor adventure, a backpack is part of one’s survival system. Ask any adventurer, and he would say that his backpack is his home in the wilderness. The hostility and unpredictability of Mother Nature demands that one’s backpack should be top-quality, rugged, durable, and functional. We found all these qualities and more in Deuter.
Deuter is a leading German-based brand that innovates, develops, manufactures, and markets top-quality outdoor backpacks. Many professional mountaineers, rock climbers, skiers, guides, bikers, and adventurers worldwide use Deuter packs as essential part of their equipment, which earned the brand an excellent reputation.
Outdoor adventure backpacks are not their only products. Deuter also produces other kinds of bags that are perfectly suited for travelers, businessmen, urban walkers, and even schoolchildren! Finally, they manufacture sleeping bags, rain covers, hip belts, hydration systems, and other outdoor accessories.
Deuter’s humble yet rich history started in 1898 with the production of mail bags and sacks for the Bavarian Royal Mail. The company first ventured into the outdoor pack industry with the Deuter Tauern, which was used in the Nanga Parbat Expedition in 1934. The packs were so successful that they became the industry standard for subsequent expeditions.
It was after World War 2 that Deuter truly became an industry trendsetter with their creative innovations, award-winning designs, and use of high-tech materials. Check out some of their impressive innovations:
- 1953 – used perlon material as an alternative to leather
- 1968 – manufactured and developed the first range of modern nylon backpacks
- 1990 – produced bike packs as mountain biking became popular
- 1999 – the Aircomfort dorsal interface is incorporated into the Futura designs
- 2002 – AC Lite systems and state-of-the-art fabrics became standard materials for their pack production
- 2005 – introduced the revolutionary back protector Shield System
- 2006 – introduced SL variations of their products. SL backpacks are specially designed for the female physique
- 2009 – introduced EL Fit backpacks for people with long torsos
- 2010 – introduced the concept of stretchable sleeping bags
- 2016 – won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award 2016
We started our adventuring lives with Deuter mountain packs on our backs; since then, we never looked elsewhere. Our dependable packs, as well as their other products that we are using, never failed us. They are our lifesavers in the outdoors.
Thus, it is our great honor and privilege to be welcomed into the Deuter family as one of their product ambassadors. We will review Deuter products, update our readers with new innovations, invite you to join Deuter-sponsored events and promos, and of course, continue our adventures with our ever-dependable Deuter packs. Yes, it’s going to be an exciting time for you and us!
If you are looking for top-quality and reasonably priced adventure backpacks, urban bags, and other outdoor accessories, then look no further than Deuter. Deuter products are available at their concept store at the second level of Active Zone, Ayala Center Cebu. They are also distributed nationwide by Chris Sports. For inquiries and details, send a message through the Deuter PH Facebook Page.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are present in this blog post. Every time you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission. We only recommend high-quality products that we use. The money we earn is used for the maintenance of Adrenaline Romance. Thank you!